the wonders.

I've always wondered what life would be life if only something else had happened. Just the other day Kevin and I were talking about how different our plans had been for this upcoming summer. I had big plans of road trips and being boyfriendless and "living" life so to say. And Kevin had big plans of "making money" and being girlfriendless! And it suddenly hit me that I can't imagine my life without Kevin, I can't even think of how I was happy before I met him.

I tell Kevin all the time that he "ruined" my single life..but that statement is not true at all. I knew the moment I went on that first date with him that he was something different. I knew that he was going to change my life. I knew that things would never be the same, and that was alright with me. I tried to fight my feelings at first, telling him straight up that I in fact did not want a boyfriend, but we could still go on dates, and he wasn't going to let my silly ideas stop him from making me fall for him. He insisted that I go on dates with him every chance he could get. Kevin is and always will be my something else.

It seems a bit on the crazy side to know these strong feelings so fast, but as me and him both say..it's as if I've always been with him. At times it feels like there is no past, there is just me and him, and that is what makes this relationship really worth it.
I don't know what I do without Kevin to make my life so crazy, and I love that.


No comments