day four.

day four.
- photograph of your best friend.

I have many best friends, here are a few of them:

Kevin.
 first & foremost.
he is my everything, my best friend, my partner in everything, I talk to him about everything, i'm always with him, he gets me like nobody else does, he is the best friend that I could ever ask for, & I can't wait to see what life brings us.

Elise.
My sistah.  She's been with me since she was born.  We basically share a brain.  We have too many jokes, we laugh too much, we find the most irronic things funny.  I wouldn't trade her for anybody. Lil lisey poo. 

Mike&Lexi
I love both of them! Together. Apart. They are both amazing people & the best couple friends anyone could ask for.  We can just talk to them for hours about everything&nothing. We love our dexter nights & sushi funn. I couldn't ask for better friends :)

Jena.
We are the best teachers & bakers someone could ask for!  I miss her a lot since I've moved far away from her!  Jena is the sweetest most caring best friend anyone could have, and I'm lucky to have her in my life!

No comments