day twenty-two.

day twenty-two.
-a letter to someone who has hurt you recently.


..you were one of my best friends, one of the people I thought that I would always trust.  & yet, in an instance you turned on me and took someone else's side.. someone whom I started to be mad at only for your sake.. because everytime you were mad at someone I of course had to be mad at them too.. because that's what best friends do...but you couldn't give that in return.  I told you how I felt about the situation.. that I already was feeling betrayed, but would not stand for that person being in the house that I paid for... you may have thought I treated you like a child, but that was only because it was brought that far.  I only treat people like children that need to be treated that way.. and that was you.. it's too bad that our friendship got ruined by such petty fights.. but ultimately you brought it to become that..  I don't even know who you or your little group of friends are anymore.. you all have changed so much from what we were back in the day.. and none of you for the better.  It's hard to see people that I used to care about so much turn into nothing.. I guess this is part of growing up, you should try it sometime.

No comments