Thankful.

I am a very thankful person, even though some of my posts might persuade you otherwise..

I am most thankful for my family.  Every single one of them.. whenever I need to talk to any of them they are there for me.  I feel like we have a great relationship all of us.. and I hope it stays that way for a long long time. :)

Kevin.  Even though at times I may want to ring his neck I love him more than anything!  I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him and see where life takes us.  He knows how to brighten my day in the most gloomy of times, he always is trying to make everything perfect and he takes good care of me, which is all I really ask for :)

My friends.  Those that have stuck through with me, thick & thin.. you know who you are.  I'm thankful for each and every minute I spend with you.  I'm not the easiest person to get along with.. but somehow we've managed to stay friends, and that means a lot to me. :)

Wilson.  Even though you make a lot of noise & only eat sunflower seeds despite a bowl full of food, I still love you.  You brighten my day with your cute little bum & little tiny nose.  :)

No comments