one year.

..today just happens to be mine & kevin's (kevin's & mine?) FIRST anniversary EVER. :) 
I know it's kind of cheesy.. since we're not married..

but I love the fact that one year ago we decided we were officially official. i mean like FACEBOOK official. hahaha.


It's sort of funny to think that last year at this time I was swearing off men/boys.. & Kevin came into my life, he would NOT stop asking me to go on dates with him. Every week he'd ask me on a date, and i'd always be like.. okay, fine. I guess.. and finally he got me to fall in love with him.  & I've been in love ever since, for a whole entire year.


It hasn't been an easy year.. at all. We moved in together, had a crazy life, & have dealt with A LOT in this past year, but I wouldn't take any of it back.. because it's brought us to today.


I love Kevin more than anything in this world, and I know he's the one.



2 comments

  1. you guys are cute. Oh and I have all these ideas and no one to model these ideas. WTF! I need you guys back in my photography life. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have all these ideas & no one to take them!! :) haha april my friend. april. engagements! & bridals!!!!!!! :) ahhhhh

    ReplyDelete