easssterr.

Last year.. we completely forgot about Easter.. this year I couldn't avoid it working at hobby lobby & all.. holidays are everything at that place.  So I bought us baskets and an egg kit and was determined we would celebrate Easter like normal people this year.


Our BFFF Mike&Lexi came over and we all decorated eggs the night before Easter, we had tons of fun! :)



Then we didn't celebrate Easter until that night since Kevin's family was in town.. & Kevin apparently didn't get the Easter memo, but I think he did pretty good for last minute :)

2 comments

  1. I love it!!! I wish we had colored eggs now. Lol. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey guys! I just discovered your blog through mike & alyson! Super cute! congrats on the engagement by the way! I'll have to add ya to my reader list! We're kerstinandryan.blogspot.com if you wanna check us out :)

    ReplyDelete