mothers.

Mothers day.
My Mommy.
My mommy is one of the strongest people I know.  She has been through so much in her life.. and I don't know how she accomplishes all that she does.  I look up to her so much.  I am so hoppy (hahahaha) that she found Brett & is finally living the good life she deserves so much.  My mom is so amazing at jewelry. She is such a creative person, & I'm proud that she handed that down to me. Love you mommy!

Michelle.
I am soo blessed to have Michelle in my life now.  I'm glad that my dad found such an amazing person to spend the rest of his life with.  She truly is such a great woman.  It's pretty hard to stand out in my family.. we all are a bit loud & obnoxious, but I think that Michelle is finally starting to fit into the crazy puzzle of our family.  I am so happy that they moved closer to me & kevin and we can finally start to hang out as a family again!


My Grandma Bastian
My Grandma is such an amazing person.  I am so lucky to have her in my life.  She ALWAYS want to help everyone.  I'm so glad that she lives so close to me so we can hang out with each other more.  


My Pretty Grandma Norma (rip)
My Grandma was the funnest person to be around.  She spoiled us kids and always let us paint her extremely long cool nails.  She was such an affectionate person and love everyone around her.  I will never stop missing her.  I wish she could be here to see me get married, but I know she is watching from above.  The one thing I think I completely inherited from my Grandma Norma was her feminism & for that I am so grateful. :)


& I'm so excited to get to know Kevin's family more and more.  I don't know his mom too well, but i'm excited for her to be a part of my life as well! :)

1 comment

  1. Aw! This post makes me so happy! =) I'm so glad you've had strong women in your life that helped you become the strong woman you are. :) I marvel at your strength. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete