we are nowhere & it's now.

Last night Kevin & I got the opportunity to see one of my favorite bands of all time. Bright Eyes.  I have waited for so long for them to come back to Utah.. & it just so happened this show was freee, which is just pure luck..really.
Kevin & I have never attended a concert together, so i'm glad our first one could be Bright Eyes... especially because I'm secretly in love with Conor Oberst, Kevin knows about it though so it's all good. I'd say Bright Eyes coming 2 days before our wedding.. was totally our wedding present. Amazing show & amazing band. 


..Did you forget that yellow bird? 
How could you forget your yellow bird? 
She took a small silver wreath and pinned it on to me
She said, "This one will bring you love" 
And I don't know if it's true
But I keep it for good luck. 

No comments