the month of thanks.

I'm on a kick for Thanksgiving.. thinking of things I'm thankful for in all the chaos that is in my life right now.  So I decided for every day I've been thinking of something i'm thankful for in that day.. seems to really help my mood these days. :) To spare you a post each day.. i'll just do each week. :)


1. I am most thankful for my wonderful amazing husband.  I am so thankful that he is in my life, forever.  He is the biggest blessing.  He does so much for us & I don't know what I would do without him.  I love him more than anything.


2. I am thankful that both Kevin & I have jobs right now.  Most days our jobs drive us crazy.  and although we don't make as much money as we would like to yet.. I'm thankful that we have enough money to pay the things we need to most.


3. I am thankful for my family.  I depend on them so much & i'm very thankful that they are always there for me when I need them most.  :)  Even for the little things.. like a washer & dryer!! hahaha 


4. This one seems strange.. but this week Kevin & I forgot to pay our power bill.. for awhile.. and had our power shut off, gotta love being newlyweds!! hahaha & so I am very thankful that we now have electricity! You never realize how many things take electricity.. til you have to go the entire day without it! 


5. I am thankful for my super cute car, that is runs great & I don't have to worry about it breaking down all the time.. like my sad little grandam. rip. :) haha it's just a blessing to be able to have a nice semi newish car in our lives.


6. I am thankful for our beautiful wedding that we were able to have and for everyone that took part in it and came & supported us on our big day.  It is such a fun memory and was a blast to do. :)





1 comment

  1. I just found your blog! Very cute! It is always helpful to be grateful... thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete