pumpkin fun.

Halloween sort of just snuck up on us this year! (Our brains are still recovering from wedding/marriage life) Which is a total bummer because I LOVE halloween! But we decided to just go mellow this year with everything else that has gone on!


Here are the cute crafts I made prior to Halloween to spook up our home:


My BOO sign



& my glittery bat


I got to dress up at work, which made the whole working halloween night a LOT funner! We unfortunately didn't get any good pictures of me.. but I was a princess (imagine my 80's prom dress.. big pink crown.. purple tights & shiny heels.. it was great) of course.. my real identity.  I even got a new nametag for the day Princess Megan (what my name really is in this household ha ha ha) :)


& when Kevin & I got home from work we carved our pumpkins together to get a little halloween fun out of the night & ate tons of candy corn!
I think we did amazing jobs.. 


Kevin's Scary Face Pumpkin.




& My Cute Owl Pumpkin.

1 comment