valentine craft love.

Working at hobby lobby has made me think that holidays are coming wayy sooner than they really are.. as soon as christmas was over I was ready for valentines.  I mean.. valentines decorations are just cute anyways! so why not! But as I pulled out my valentines box.. I realzied it was very bare compared to all the other boxes!  Guess that means I just have to craft a little more for valentines! :) 

So I did!

 I made these cute I <3 U blocks.











A cuute heart garland. You can't really tell.. but those are doilies!










Gotta have candy! I love putting new stuff in my frames :)

And these super cute heart wreath to hang on our door. :) Took forever but was totally worth it! 



1 comment

  1. That wreath is adorable! Looks like you had a fun time with the family too!

    ReplyDelete