happy one year!

Kevin & I have officially made it through our first year of marriage! People always say that the first year of marriage is the hardest.. but I think it was the opposite for us, before we got married things were harder.. and this year has just been a blast!

For our anniversary we decided to take a little mini vaca up to Park City! It was just what we both needed.
We had so much fun laying out in the sun and swimmin in the pool.
The best part in my opinion was going to this fancy restaurant called Zoom. It was delicious! And we even got this fabulous dessert for the special occasion!





The next morning we went and got some amazing breakfast and walked around Park City for a bit.  We went on the Alpine Slide which was so much fun!

















We then went shopping wayy too much & headed home to make a fancy dinner for ourselves! Kevin is the best chef and made our dinner so amazing.



Traditionally the first anniversary present is supposed to be "paper" so I following the rules & all.. made Kevin a card & paper coupon book..

Kevin not following the rules.. made me a card (which he says counts!) & bought me these amazing shoes. :) So.. i'm okay with him not following the rules! haha
Here's to hoping this next year is just as much fun as this one has been!

3 comments

  1. How fun! I'm so glad you had a fun anniversary! The two of you are such a good couple. It makes me happy seeing how happy you are together. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary guys! You are so cute together! Wishing you many more happy years together!

    ReplyDelete