Halloween.

It seems like every year I get so so excited for Halloween & then by the time it gets here we just run out of time.. so strange.  But for Halloween this year I was a cupcake! Funnest costume ever! & Kevin was a Ninja turtle. 
Both of our costumes costed under $10 (Score!)
We had the most fun making our costumes together. Kevin made his shell (of course I forgot to take a picture..) & his awesome sword as well as his mask.  I made my entire outfit. Skirt. Cupcake & all. 
We however forgot to make carmel apples, carve pumpkins or anything else Halloween related. But we did hand out candy to like a total of 10 kids. 
Better luck next year!


1 comment

  1. Aw! You two are so cute! We were going to dress up but forgot until it was too late. lol Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. =)

    ReplyDelete