Home is whenever I'm with you.

We've been coming along nicely in our new house.. it only took us a month to hang anything on the wall.  We barely got blinds on our windows..that was a fun experience. So here is our living room.. I almost finished the collage but hunt it up anyways.  Oh and decorated for Halloween of course! 

Today my sister & I tackled my craft/massage room.. it was the worst room in the entire house & it's finally done!! I've been avoiding it everyday & it has also been Henry's favorite room in the house.. he has a raffia hoarding problem.  



I made this amazing pasta salad the other day & thought I'd share with all of you. I changed it up from the original a little bit. Original Recipe found here


Tortellini Pasta Salad 
Salad:
1 large package of fresh cheese tortellini
1 head broccoli, cut into small pieces & boiled
2 cans of olives, sliced
1 red bell pepper, julienned
1 cucumber cut into chunks

Dressing:
1 cup canola oil
1/4 cup red wine vinegar
1/4 cup sour cream
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tablespoons sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
2 teaspoons dried parsley

Blend together until emulsified.

No comments