34 weeks bump date

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

The baby is the size of a: 
Asparagus

Gender: BOY!

Name: Atticus Ezra Kuhle πŸ’™

Bump: Atticus is running out of space (even though he's "small") & I'm running out of clothes that fit me.  I'm strictly sticking to leggings & dresses these last few weeks.  No pants, no problems! & Kevin's clothes fit me perfectly haha

Symptoms: Low blood pressure & low iron so.. no wonder I'm so tired?
Heartburn
Finally starting to swell, goodbye cute shoes & wedding ring!
Starting to slow down & taking advantage of B's 3 hour naptime to also snooze a little during the week

Sleep: the middle night insomnia has begun & i'm feeling like a zombie even more now so naps are necessary!

Cravings/Aversions to Eating: no aversions.. just avoiding the heartburn regulars & indulging on every craving I get
lately my biggest cravings are: caramel apples, breadsticks & pasta, donuts & my occasional drive thru soda fix haha #notsorry

Looking forward to: Getting this baby here! As uncomfortable as I am though, I'd love if he could make it until my C-Section date!  I can't wait to snuggle him & kiss his sweet big lips.  We're so ready though! Bags are packed! Nursery is all set.  Crib is set up in our room!  We're just soaking up these next few weeks as our family of 3 (well, 5..kitties)!

Moments
32 weeks: We haven't done much lately.  I'm just hoping & praying that colder weather in on it's way!  The 1st of September & it's 100 degrees! This mama just can't handle it anymore.  My blood pressure is out of whack & my iron levels are super low & I'm just going to go ahead & blame the heat.

33 weeks: Told Benson that Atticus was kicking me really hard in my belly! & he responded with "no, no, no" & I said "Yeah, there is a baby in there! That's why my belly is so big!" to which he replied "no, no, no, no, no." 
so.. he's in for a shock soon haha

34 weeks: We had our big measurement appt this week! Atticus is only growing in the 16% now, so looks like he might come a week or so earlier than my C Section is scheduled just to make sure everything is okay with him!  They aren't sure if he is just a small babe or if the 2 cord blood vessel issue is what is causing his growth to decrease.  He has a really strong heartbeat & seems like a strong active baby, he moves all day & night! Hopefully it's just that he is a cute little baby & everything is fine!

32 weeks   //   33 weeks    //   34 weeks

No comments